4.03.2010

Okay. So here's the deal: I search for things quite often. At least every 20 minutes or so. And more often than not, I never find what I'm looking for. Now, I don't know if this stuff from my blog comes up on Google, but here are some things I recently wanted to search for:

How do you open a Library CD security case? Our library here has some fancy ones that open electronically. My mom checked them out, but forgot to take them out of the case.

Why do granola bars always take like 2.5 bites to finish? I hate that. They are very good, but again, there's not much of them. Oh well, they probably aren't very good for me anyway.

Where is Edison Glass? Edison Glass is one of my favourite bands but they haven't been heard from in about a year. They have produced two full length albums...both fantastic: A Burn or a Shiver, and Time is Fiction. But since then, they haven't been heard from. Are they disbanded? Are they dead? Are they (as one fan on the interwebs puts it) in a basement producing a super record? I've contacted Credential Records and am trying to find out about the state of EG's existence. I'll keep you posted. And by you, I mean probably just me, because I don't think people read this.

Well, I'm tired. So I think I'm going to hit the hay as it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment